We all know gobs are better by the dozen, so keep that in mind when you read over this week’s gob selections. Also, a quick shout out and thank you to Daniel Delaney of VendrTV who went out of his way to try to include Gobba Gobba Hey Gobs while filming in San Francisco last week. The VendrTV crew was in town, but I was unfortunately out of town. Still Dan made extraordinary attempts to be inclusive. Will the gobs make the final cut? Let’s hope so! We’ll have our answer this Wednesday at http://vendr.tv .
Until then, take a gander at the gobs we’ll be baking this week:
* Black Cherry Chocolate with Lime Butter Cream Frosting – I’m going to file this one under: “Why Mess With A Good Thing?” Everyone seems to really dig these so might as well give you all more to dig, right?
* Peaches N Cream with Sour Cream and Lemon Ginger Butter Cream – Again, it’s all about giving the people what they want. These are popular, so why mess with a good thing?
* Pistachio and Orange with Orange Butter Cream – I received some special requests for these and since they’re also one of my favorites I’m happy to oblige.
* Carrot Cake with Lemon Cream Cheese and Butter Cream – This gob has stayed on the charts from the very beginning and seems to be one of the ones to beat. Until its popularity falls, I’ll be making it available.
* Lemon And Thyme with Lemon Thyme Butter Cream – the Original Blonde On Blonde Gob. Its fans are rapturous when describing it, so far be it from me to deny someone an opportunity to swoon!
* And there will be some new additions that I’ll post about later this week. I’m at the mercy of the markets but I’m going to do my best to deliver at least one new gob with some real “Wow”-inducing power!